Position: Presales Consultant
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies.
- Working knowledge of multi-factor authentication, single sign-on technologies, SAML,
- Experience with one or more IAM solutions like Siteminder, Oracle Access Manager, Forgerock, NetIQ, etc will be an advantage.
- Experience with basic web/n-tier application solutions design and cloud concepts.
- Experience implementing or supporting IAM tools and processes will be an added advantage.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Industry-related certification preferred like CISSP, CISA.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal, and writing skills.
- Preferred skill(s): completing RFI, Tender bid documentation advantageous.
- Ability to identify crucial points, perform technical fit/gap analysis.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Present to customers the company’s technical architecture and technology.
- Maintain demo system for presentation to customers.
- Developing Proof of Concepts on Company’s products.
- Developing responses to RFIs, RFPs, Tenders and SOW.
- Developing Solution Architecture based on Customer’s requirements.
- Liaise with other departments and external partners on technical matters.
- Research on industry and technology trends to help improve and innovate on current solution offerings.
- Participate and support exhibitions and webinars to promote the company’s products.