- As part of the PS team, the role holder is responsible for leading and overseeing the pre-sales of state-of-art IAM and mobile security solutions for our FSI clients in Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia.
- Interfacing with the client organization on the solution design.
- Conduct product / solution demonstration, presentation & proof-of-concept exercises
- Support pre-sales activities in seminars and trade shows.
- Develop and deliver responses to clients and prospect technical inquiries, including RFIs and RFPs
- Coordinate, plan and execute activities with end customers system integrators and 3rd party vendors
- Facilitate, develop and enable partners on solution selling and implementation
- Liaise and coordinate with R&D center in terms of product and project specific implementations.
- Participate in the post-sales activities including system implementation and project management when needed
Education and Experience
- University graduate with major in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiar with JAVA application server such as Oracle WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Familiar with API communication methods such as REST, SOAP, XML…etc.
- Familiar with RDBMS administration and operation i.e. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL…etc.
- Experience with both Windows and Unix / Linux operating systems, command line tools, scripting tools and basic system administration.
- Experience with the directories such as Active Directory, ADFS, LDAP…etc. and the Single-Sign-On technologies is a plus.
- Experience with the mobile application development is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of successfully managing large and complex IT projects in banking or public sector domain is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written Malay, English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature and able to work independently
- Willing to travel
We offer 5 days work, medical benefits and attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with present, expected salary and available date.