i-Sprint provides products to help companies that want to implement SGFinDex with the authentication and authorization integration needs. i-Sprint’s AccessMatrix Universal Access Management (UAM) supports OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect (OIDC), and it stores user granted scope/consent. UAM also provides endpoints to handle or support SGFinDex specific enhancements on top of the standard OAuth 2.0/ OIDC, such as:
- Provides Access Token in SGFinDex JSON Web Token (JWT) format
- Provides Token and revocation endpoints to support SGFinDex payload
- Provides Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to web service or API Gateway to validate Signature parameter (JWT) and also, to sign and encrypt the response
With i-Sprint expertise, we could help your organization roll out SGFinDex usage in your projects faster and more securely.
If your organizations require more stringent security measures, i-Sprint’s AccessMatrix suite of solutions also support
- End-To-End-Encryption Authentication (E2EEA) – protecting pins and sensitive data at every stage of the data’s lifecycle
- Two or Multi-factors Authentication – providing a second layer of authentication to verify user/ access, such as One-time-Password (OTP)