AccessMatrix Universal Biometrics Authentication (UBA)
In our daily life, credit cards, bank passbooks, Twitter accounts or Internet accounts etc., are all protected by passwords which have been targeted by hackers and criminals. Therefore, the traditional authentication systems which authenticate personal identities simply by objective markers or by specific knowledge are facing a huge security challenge.
People find that some of the human biological characteristics cannot be replicated easily and quickly under nowadays science technology. Therefore, biometrics technology becomes the new hope. With biometrics, people hope to overcome the challenges that the current security system is facing. The physical characteristics that are used for identification have to be unique and stable. Researches and experiments indicate that human face, fingerprint, palm vein, voice, iris and DNA etc. are relatively unique and stable normally, i.e. each of these characteristics is different from each other.
Key Features :
- One-click installation, easy to use
- Applicable for multiple client environments
- Supports multiple development languages
- High efficiency and high speed face recognition and comparison
- Providing standard API for calling camera on client devices
- Face image capture, collection and compare etc
- Support multiple development languages APIs for integrations with bank existing systems
- Supports integration with apps involving face recognition