Once exploited by hackers, the consequences faced by phone users are
- Stealing usernames and passwords (Phish login credentials)
- Draining bank accounts
- Reading and sending SMS messages
- Accessing to all private photos and files on the device
- Making and/ or recording phone conversations
- Spying through a phone’s camera and microphone
- Tracking user’s movements and location
- Accessing user’s contact list, phone logs, emails
For more information on StrandHogg, please visit Promon.
i-Sprint’s YESsafe AppProtect+ proactively protects mobile apps against various risks and attacks, allowing mobile apps to run securely even on highly infected devices.
Comparing with the traditional Antivirus software, AppProtect+ can protect app without virus database update or internet connection; Comparing with the hardened app solution, AppProtect+ can prevent passive attacks (like reverse engineering, repackaging and source code modification), and respond by taking necessary measures to if real-time attacks are detected during app running. So, full protection is achieved.
AppProtect+’s Core Functions include:
- Anti-reverse engineering & Anti-tampering
- Client Management from Server
Some companies in the region such as Bank of East Asia, CITIC Bank (International) CMB Wing Lung Bank, RHB Malaysia & Singapore, Merchantrade Asia, Bank Muamalat Malaysia, Sing Investments and Finance, Rabobank Singapore and MSIG are already using AppProtect+ to protect their company apps against any vulnerability, like StrandHogg.
To understand more on AppProtect+, please click here.
Enterprises, you can do your part to enhance the security level of your mobile app to protect your company and your users.
Be Proactive | Be Safe | Secure Your App with AppProtect+
i-Sprint is providing a complimentary check for your company’s app on any vulnerability to StrandHogg. To submit your app for checking, please click on the button below.