AccessMatrix: Universal Sign-On Solution (USO)
AccessMatrix Universal Sign-On (USO) is a non-intrusive Enterprise SSO solution that enables organizations to achieve single sign-on to multiple applications and systems. In most organizations today, users are often required to remember many IDs and passwords in order to perform their various job functions. By deploying our enterprise single sign-on solution, our clients will improve staff and customer satisfaction, resulting in improved productivity and reduced administration costs. Client/server, host-based, Java-based and web-based applications are supported without source code changes. Unlike other single sign-on products, manual client software installations are not required on the users’ desktops.
The USO solution is built on the AccessMatrix security server. By leveraging on the AccessMatrix security server as the single sign-on server, the user benefits from additional security services like administration, audit and application level authorization. USO’s facilities for auto-installation, auto-configuration and self- service greatly simplify deployment and reduce maintenance effort. The central security server stores the users’ security- related properties for each application.
AccessMatrix™ Unified Single Sign-On (USSO)
AccessMatrix™ Unified Single Sign-On (SSO) platform covers Enterprise Single Sign-On (ESSO), Federated Single Sign-On, Web Single Sign-On and Mobile Single Sign-On. It provides Identity Federation platform that supports popular identity protocols e.g. SAML, and OAuth to provide the SSO capabilities for cloud and mobile applications. It is also extensible to embedded strong authentication solutions on the same platform.
Key Features :
- Sign On to any application
- Web Based Client Interface
- Simple Installation
- Offline Operations
- Application Login Profile Generator
- Web Based Self Service Facility
- Powerful Reporting for Audit Events
Key Benefits :
- Create user convenience and improve user productivity through faster access to applications and information
- Enhance security with flexible authentication and audit policy by supporting strong authentication methods and user-centric activity tracking
- Maximize ROI by reducing help desk costs through reduction of password reset calls and the efforts in consolidating
- Ensure compliance with powerful reporting capabilities to report user activities and security violations
- Integrate with existing Infrastructure by leveraging existing authentication methods and user registries
- Unify SSO infrastructure by providing integration with all leading Web Access Control products to provide a unified SSO environment
- Centralize Management of Information Access through integration with all provisioning solutions