In organizations that need tighter control of the user accessing the sensitive system, a second and multi-layer authentication is necessary to re-verify the users. i-Sprint’s Universal Authentication Server (UAS) is a comprehensive and versatile authentication server that enables organizations to centralize all its authentication schemes in a single unified platform. It is a future-proof authentication infrastructure that supports multiple authentication mechanisms (such as passwords, OTP, biometrics) for strong authentication and authorization requirements.
UAS provides a unified token management platform supporting multiple authentication methods and mechanisms for strong authentication and authorization requirements. Based on the proven AccessMatrix™ Integrated Security Architecture, UAS includes user administration, authentication, authorization, and audit services (4As) to address security and compliance requirements.
- Versatile Authentication Support
- Complete Token Life Cycle Management & Administration
- Embedded Vendor Agnostic Authentication Support for OTP and Biometrics
- Comprehensive Support for Mobile Device-based authentication
- Extensible to SSO on the same platform