i-Sprint Bagged 8 Awards in the 13th Annual 2017
Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards in San Francisco
Singapore, 14 February 2017 – i-Sprint Innovations (i-Sprint) announced today that the company had won the most awards from Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, at 13th Annual 2017 Info Security’s Global Excellence Awards Ceremony held in San Francisco on 13 February 2017. In total, i-Sprint has received 1 Grand, 1 Gold, 4 Silver and 2 Bronze Awards.
More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2017 Global Excellence Awards Winners. i-Sprint appreciates the affirmations from the industry judges on the company’s Identity and Access Management suite of solutions and Product Identity solution.
i-Sprint won the following awards:
- Grand Winner – One of the top winners
- Gold Winner for Access Category – AccessMatrix™ Universal Access Management (UAM)
- Silver Winner for Authentication Solution (Multi, Single or Two-Factor) – AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS)
- Silver Winner for Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Large) – AccessMatrix™ Universal Credential Manager (UCM)
- Silver Winner for Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Large) – AccessMatrix™ Unified SSO Platform(USSO)
- Silver Winner for Best Deployments and Case Studies for Asia Pacific – Assured authenticity of Maotai wine through AccessReal’s Anti-Counterfeit Solution
- Bronze Winner for Identity Management – AccessReal: Product Identity, Counterfeit Detection, Logistics Tracking and Digital Marketing Solution
- Bronze Winner for Best Security Software (New or Updated version) – YESsafe AppPortal+