Position: Business Development / Channel Sales (based Singapore)
- Responsible for business development, prospecting and sales of i-Sprint Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On solutions, focusing in new market development i.e. Government and large Enterprises.
- Develop, execute an effective customer or channel strategy through Direct Engagement and Relationship to generate new account sales across territory.
- Take the lead with channel partners, system integrators in meeting end customers’ decision makers in qualifying opportunities i.e. get buy-in for propose solutions, coordinate sales proposal submission and managing end to end sales cycle until sales closure.
- Driving and managing sales leads generation activities to develop robust and sustainable sales pipelines meeting personal and team quotas assigned.
- Coordinate support of pre-sales, implementation and service resources (both internal and service partners) for all aspects of sales and project delivery related activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma required.
- At least 5 years’ IT software and/or services sales experience with a proven track record in channels/direct sales (Enterprise security solutions preferred).
- Previous experience in Enterprise IAM security software solutions selling with specialization in Enterprise Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On Solutions or others (eg. SiteMinder(CA); PassLogix(Oracle); One Span; IBM TAM;) to end customers will be a plus.
- Good track record in direct engagement with and managing end customer and channel partners in end to end solution selling and consulting services is preferred.
- Strong problem resolution with good relationship management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.