Position: Technical Consultant
The Career Opportunity
- As part of the PS team, the role holder is responsible for leading and overseeing implementation of state-of-art ICAM & product authentication solutions, ensuring correct integration with the products and systems of our customers.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and development of solutions in different technologies including Web, Cloud, Mobile, QR code…etc.
- Ensure adequate solution implementation in accordance to specifications and following industry quality standards
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Liaison with internal/external parties including R&D, partners, regulators and customers
- Project management and implementation
- Assist the sales force with pre-sales activities such as proposal preparation, systems demonstrations and presentations, product installations and pilot projects for proof of concept
Education and Experience
- University graduate with major in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in technology industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Mobile application development environments/languages in iOS and Android.
- Familiar with JAVA application server such as Oracle WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Familiar with API communication methods such as REST, SOAP, XML…etc.
- Familiar with RDBMS administration and operation i.e. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL…etc.
- Experience with one or more directories such as Active Directory, LDAP, IAM system is a plus.
- Sound knowledge with Big Data technologies such as BI, CRM…etc. is a plus.
- Sound knowledge with security technologies such as encryption, MFA authentications is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of successfully managing a large and complex IT projects is a plus.
- Certificate holder of PMP, CISSP or CISA will have added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Mature and able to work independently.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Technical Consultant.
We offer 5 day work, medical benefits and attractive remuneration package. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with present, expected salary and available date.
- Good working environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Immediate position