Position: Presales Consultant
- Present to customers the company’s technical architecture and technology
- Maintain demo system for presentation to customers.
- Developing Proof of Concepts on Company’s products.
- Developing responses to RFIs, RFPs, Tenders an SOW.
- Developing Solution Architecture based on Customer’s requirements.
- Liaise with other departments and external partners on technical matters.
- Research on industry and technology trends to help improve and innovate on
current solution offerings.
- Participate and support exhibitions and webinars to promote the company’s
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical
Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Preferred skill(s): completing RFI, Tender bid documentation advantageous.
- Ability to identify crucial points, perform technical fit/gap analysis.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Ideally have industry related certification preferred like CISSP, CISA.
- Experience with IAM (Identity and access management) concepts and technologies.
- Working knowledge of multi-factor authentication, single sign-on technologies,
- Experience with one or more IAM solutions like Forgerock, NetIQ, Okta IBM SSO, etc
will be an advantage.
- Experience with basic web/n-tier application solutions design and cloud concepts.
- Experience implementing or supporting IAM tools and processes will be an added