AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS), is a comprehensive and versatile authentication server that enable organizations to centralize all its authentication schemes in a single unified platform. It is a future-proof authentication infrastructure that supports multiple authentication mechanisms (such as passwords, OTP, biometrics) for strong authentication and authorization requirements.
UAS offers the freedom for organizations to deploy various authentication methods from different vendors under one platform, and manage it as a holistic security approach. This means organizations will not be restricted or locked to a specific hardware or software authentication solution. The use of Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM) approach also allows organizations to have ease of adding new methods when available on top of their existing scheme.
Based on the proven AccessMatrix™ Integrated Security Architecture, UAS provides security Administration, Authentication, Authorization, and Audit services (4As) for business applications. In addition to authentication, it provides:
- End-to-End Life Cycle Management for OTP Tokens
- Security services APIs for application integration and shield the complexity of token integration
- Radius ready server to integrate with network devices
- Administration module for administration delegation and user management
- Audit and reporting module
- HSM interface to leading brands of HSM devices
- PIN mailer interface for mail merge and secure printing
- Enforcing password policy – password history, password aging, password quality check, etc
Ready To Deploy Solutions
UAS Out-of-Band One Time Password