Position: Senior Technical Consultant
- Undertake all aspects of Project Implementation, Customization Development, and Post Implementation Support of our Products and Solutions.
- Provide Consultancy and Coaching for Customers or Channel Partners on our Products features
- Work closely with the team across departments including Pre-Sales, Product Engineering, Global Support Center and Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- 2-3 years of working experience with good hands-on in software application development, implementation and support.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel overseas for a project assignment.
- Experience with the following technologies/ areas:
- Application Security.
- Identity and Access Management.
- RESTful APIs/Web Services and JSON data format.
- Unix and Windows Operating Systems.
- Apache Http Server, or its variants.
- Tomcat, JBoss Web Server, Oracle WebLogic, or IBM WebSphere Web Container.
- Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Derby Database Software.
- Active Directory or other Directory Services.
- Mobile App Development experience for Android and/or iOS.
- Good to have the following:
- Experience with .NET/ C#, HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, React-Native, or other Web/ Mobile Programming Languages.
- Understanding in Microservice Architecture, API Gateway, Cloud Computing Architecture, Agile Software Development.
- Relevant IT Certifications: IT Security, Project Management, Agile Software Development.