AccessMatrix™ Universal Authentication Server (UAS) enables organizations to deploy a wide variety of strong authentication methods to address the requirements for strong authentication and evolving authentication mechanisms through a single, unified framework.
The out-of-the-box VASCO integrated features of the AccessMatrix™ UAS solution enables organizations to leverage all the security functions provided by the VASCO DigiPass Tokens. The pre-integrated and tested 2FA solution reduces integration complexity and shortens the time to deployment for 2FA for security sensitive e-Banking applications via a unified authentication infrastructure. Some of the key features include:
Full Life Cycle Token Management & Administration
- Integrated solution for administering the entire life cycle of token management functions: Issuance (Factory Initialized or Self Initialized), Delivery, Enablement, Lost Tokens, Out of Sync and Replacement over time
- Customizable user interface to facilitate Help Desk staff to support token management functions
- Detail Audit Trail information and flexible reporting
- Customizable self-service interface for user to perform some token management functions
- Pin Mailer functionality to cater for pin-pad tokens
- Granular Token Management by Groups/Batches and locations.
Multiple Authentication and Transaction Authorization Options
- Synchronous option with One Time Password Challenge
- Asynchronous option with Challenge and Response Codes
- Re-Authentication challenge for critical transactions
Flexible Integration Options
- Multiple integration approaches using JAVA and .NET APIs and standard industry protocols
- Support for Hardware Security Modules from leading HSM Vendors like Safenet and nCipher.
For more details information, please visit our UAS site.