Position: Technical Writer
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Perform product testing / integration testing.
- Review product documentation
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in technical writing or documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills
- Knowledge in security (cryptography, network security, single-sign on) or banking processes (segregation of duties, role-based access control, two factor authentication) will be a major advantage
- Willing to share & learn the knowledge and experience with others
- Self motivated team player