Position: Sales Manager (Enterprise Solution Selling) & Channel
- Responsible for the sales of Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On solutions to enterprise customers through our channel partners and distributors in Singapore.
- Work closely with pre-sales and technical team to pitch i-Sprint security solutions to end customers.
- Develop and execute an effective channels strategy which will enable i-Sprint to meet our revenue targets..
- Work closely with our channel partner to engage with and gain commitment to sell and promote i-Sprint solutions to their end customers.
- Together with our partner, to conduct (a) partner sales training workshops to enable the partners to sell i-Sprint solutions effectively; and (b) regular i-Sprint solution updates.
- Develop and implement action plans with channel partners to achieve and exceed the sales objectives i.e. nurture new businesses, build a sustainable and strong sales pipeline.
- Take the lead with our partners to meet with the end customers’ decision makers to identify and qualify opportunities; generate the interest and buy-in for i-Sprint solutions; put together the tender proposal and close the deal with the channel partners.
- Conduct regular fortnightly reviews of the channels sales forecast and pipeline with partners to ensure proactive sales follow up, lead and coordinate pre-sales support resources working towards closing the deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 5-7 years’ IT software, solutions and/or services sales experience
- Previous experience in enterprise security solution selling with specialization in Enterprise Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On Solutions to end customers in Singapore will be a plus.
- Previous success in engaging with and managing channel partners over medium-term sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Has Key industry and customer (CxO) relationships.
- Strong and proven track record in channel sales and account management.
- Strong problem resolution with good leadership, decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with consultative / solution selling methodologies also preferred.