Position: Presales Consultant (Identity and Access Management)
- Present to customers the company’s technical architecture and technology.
- Maintain demo system for presentation to customers.
- Developing Proof of Concepts on Company’s products.
- Developing responses to RFIs, RFPs, Tenders an SOW.
- Developing Solution Architecture based on Customer’s requirements.
- Liaise with other departments and external partners on technical matters.
- Research on industry and technology trends to help improve and innovate current solution offerings.
- Preferred skill(s): completing RFI, Tender bid documentation advantageous.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to identify crucial points, perform technical fit/gap analysis.
- Good exposure in web / N-tier application solutions design concept and architecture especially on J2EE platform.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM)/ Single SignOn/ Credential Management/ information security technologies and certifications (CISSP,CISA) are highly desirable.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.