Position: Presales Consultant (AccessReal)
You will be responsible for formulating and leading presales technical/ functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Focuses on large sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions for anti-counterfeiting, track & trace and consumer digital marketing. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales. Develops and delivers outstanding presentations and demonstrations. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
You will participate in customer and partner engagement activities, including customer presentations and advising end-to-end technical solutions from design, delivery, implementation and deployment using the latest technologies helping customers with their on-premises or online deployment model.
The role will focus on but not be limited to the following;
- Lead discussions with enterprise customers in Singapore on the use of latest technologies to solve their business problems.
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation proposals.
- Continue to develop technical capabilities and knowledge in the space of IoT, Big Data, Digital Marketing and Information Security.
- Identify and help engage with key partners in different domains (e.g. packaging, publishing, marketing agency) and maximize the values each partner could bring.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be actively involved in communicating with our technical and sales teams in China and Hong Kong.
- This role is based in Singapore.
- 3 years business experience with relevant computer applications, logistics, or digital marketing solutions. Previous professional experience with ERP and/or WMS will be a plus.
- Ability to translate business requirements into product features.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable with less working experience.