Position: Business Development / Channel Sales
- Responsible for business development, prospecting and sales of i-Sprint Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On solutions, focusing in new market development i.e. Government and large Enterprises.
- Develop, execute an effective customers or channels strategy through Direct Engagement and Relationship to generate new account sales across territory.
- Take the lead with channel partners in meeting end customers’ decision makers in qualifying opportunities i.e. get buy-in for propose solutions, coordinate sales proposal submission and managing end to end sales cycle until sales closure.
- Driving and managing sales leads generation activities to develop robust and sustainable sales pipelines meeting personal and team quotas assigned.
- Coordinate support of pre-sales, implementation and service resources (both internal and service partners) for all aspects of sales and project delivery related activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years’ IT software and/ or services sales experience with a proven track record in channels sales in any MNC environment.
- Previous experience in Enterprise IAM security software solutions selling with specialization in Enterprise Credential Management, Strong Authentication and Single Sign-On Solutions or others (eg. SiteMinder (CA); PassLogix (Oracle); DS3; IBM TAM; NetIQ/ Novell SecureLogin) to end customers will be a plus.
- Good track record in direct engagement with and managing end customer and channel partners in end to end solution selling and consulting services is preferred.
- Strong problem resolution with good relationship management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.